Sunday, March 15, 2009
Drops Of Jupiter - Chapter 5 | 3:40 AM
IT'S CHAPTER 5,
AND IT'S SUPER SHORT AND IT'S A FILLER CHAPTER
:D

Chapter 5

“I was told that they loved Europe too much to go back, but I never believed a word of it. They had already bought a house and enrolled me in a school, it was really sudden, you know?”

She took a deep breath and continued, fighting off the lump that was growing bigger in her throat with each painful memory that flashed through her mind. Through all this, Josh was gazing at her with sad and sorry eyes. He saw the pain behind her eyes.

“I started seeing less of Dad for the next few months and the subsequent months after, he stopped coming home. I feel so stupid for not questioning them. One day, Mum told me to follow her somewhere. She brought me to the hospital, and I finally saw him. He was so… so weak and vulnerable… They never told me that he had leukaemia, and when they did, he was already on his deathbed… I almost didn’t get the chance to say goodbye…”

She felt a teardrop roll down her cheek.

She couldn’t continue, but she did not allow any more tears to leave her eyes. Josh sat there, thinking about all that she had said. He had been holding such a grudge on her parents all these years for taking her away from him. He got up and wrapped his arms around her. Once again, she let her tears run through his shirt. They received a few weird stares from the other patrons, and Josh would have none of that.

“Let’s get you home…” He said soothingly, before slowly guiding her out the door and into his car.

That night, Hayley slept on Josh’s bed, while he rested on Zac’s bed, which was technically right next to his own. “How about Zac?” You may ask. Well, Zac was still in very deep sleep on their plush leather couch. Josh laid on his bed and thought about all that had happened today.

He had met up with his long lost best friend, whom he still loved dearly, and found out the painful truth of why she never came back, and he never really got to buy his lamp… Also, he had finally forgiven Hayley’s parents for taking her away from him.

It was a good day.

He smiled as he watched Hayley sleep; she looked so peaceful and serene. He planted a kiss on her forehead before he rested his head and slipped into deep slumber.

Hayley opened her eyes and grinned sheepishly. Then, she in turn, planted a kiss on Josh’s cheek, and dozed off.

Labels:





Profile
what is your name?
Hello there, and welcome to PARAPERRYFICTIONS!
I'm Ven, and I write Paramore/Chuck fanfiction. I know some people think fanfiction is a little weird, especially if it's Paramore fics. But you could just think of it as reading a story with the names being coincedentally similar to that of the band members.

I post my Chuck fics on FF.net, and Paramore fics on Buzznet. Both will be posted here as well! So enjoy, even if my writing isn't that great :D

Stories that I have written/in the process of writing:
1) Drops Of Jupiter
2) I Like Where We Are
3) Paperthin Hymn
4) When It Rains
5) Chuck Vs TheTorture
6) Big Mike Vs The Outsider
7) Stolen

Tagboard
speak

Affiliates
outer world
My Main Blog
My Buzznet
My Fanfiction Account

Archives
Stories!
Drops Of Jupiter - Chapter 4
Drops Of Jupiter - Chapter 3
Drops Of Jupiter - Chapter 2
Drops Of Jupiter


March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009

Credits
leave it
designer : thatphobia
brushes : dirt2 jc
host : blogger photobucket
images : google search
inspiration : tys-da