Saturday, August 22, 2009
Big Mike Versus The Outsider | 10:44 AM
A/N: Sooo... This idea came to me when I listened to a beautiful song known as "Outsiders" by The Daylights, and I had a great idea for a fic, and I did write it out. Then I realised that it sucked ass, and I wrote a totally different one. I tried my best to portray Big Mike, but I'm not sure if I did it right, so forgive me he's pretty OOC. It's a short little oneshot that I hope you guys will enjoy (: Reviews are very much appreciated. Much thanks to my darling friend, theprincess1511 for her help!

I would place this after Chuck Versus The Seduction, right after Chuck leaves Sarah's apartment when he finds Bryce there.

And of course, duh, I don't own anything.(If I did, Chuck and Sarah would be having ten kids in a bungalow somewhere in LA by now. Complete with the golden retriever from Chuck Versus The Suburbs. Gosh, it was such a cute dog!)
________________________________________________
Big Mike considered himself to be a carefree man, a man who indulged in a love for fishing, danish pastries and relaxation. He was about to leave the Buy More after a long day of being cooped up in his office and having to deal the morons that dominated his list of employees, to enjoy a weekend in a cabin with his fishing rod and a fridge full of beer and danish. Oh, sweet, sweet danish.

However, when he spotted a tall, lanky man standing on the roof of the Buy More, he decided that the reasonable thing to do was to get the idiot off the roof of his building. Big Mike shuddered when he thought of the drama that would unfold if the idiot managed to commit suicide. He dropped his briefcase into the trunk of his car, and made his way hastily to the roof, panting hard when he finally managed to climb the flight of stairs located at the side of the building.

“Bartowski!” he bellowed, causing the tall figure to jump about ten feet into the air.
Chuck Bartowski whirled around in utter shock, eyes bulging slightly from the scare he had just received and his palm placed over his heart.

“Bartowski, what in the hell are you doing on the roof?” Big Mike asked, his tone revealing that he was highly annoyed and would very much rather be on his way to his cabin in the woods. Big Mike's eyes scanned the surrounding area around Chuck. A lone bottle of wine and a slightly wilted red rose rested on the ledge of the building.

Chuck stayed silent for a while, eyes wide like a deer caught in the headlights, before stammering a semi-coherent answer to him.

“W-well, sir, I-I was just… Y-you know, you know… H-hanging out?”

“Bartowski, I do not appreciate it when you lie to me. Spit it out, boy, I’d like to get to my cabin in time for the fish to be biting…”

“B-but, sir, I assure you, y-you wouldn’t want to hear it anyway!”

“Bartowski! I demand you tell me why you are sitting on the roof of my building right now!”

Chuck nodded in fear. Denying a request from your boss was never a good thing, especially if your boss was a very huge, heavy man who believed that his body was a temple and wasn’t afraid to use it as a weapon.

“My girlfriend… Her ex is in town, and I think she’s still in love with him…” Chuck spoke solemnly while Big Mike’s face softened slightly.

“Her ex happens to be my college roommate, Bryce Larkin, and they’re on good terms now. I feel like a third wheel whenever we go out toge – OW! What was that for?!”

Chuck rubbed the sore spot on his head where Big Mike had thumped him roughly in the head.

“Bartowski! How could you be stupid enough to let blondie make up with that asshole?! And you allowed him to tag along on your dates?!” Big Mike roared into Chuck’s ear, causing him to wince slightly.

“Now, I have no idea what you did to land someone as hot as blondie in the first place,” Big Mike paused as Chuck winced yet again. “But, Bartowski, you’ve gotta show that bastard who’s boss! Tell the fool to back off, and claim your woman!”

“If you’ll excuse me, I’d like to get to my fishing now. Here, Bartowski, have a Danish. Comfort food, it’ll make you feel better.”

Chuck nodded wordlessly as Big Mike handed him a piece of pastry from the box in his hand and turned to leave. Chuck looked up at the starless night sky as he had been lost in before his boss had appeared, and sighed deeply.

Bryce was back, and Chuck could see it in his eyes; he wanted Sarah to join him in the field. What if Sarah wanted a change in lifestyle? He wasn’t sure if he could live without her. They weren’t together, but it didn’t change the fact that he was head over heels in love with the super spy.

His trance was broken yet again, by the yelling of Big Mike from the Buy More parking lot.

“You’d better be off that roof by the time I count to ten, Bartowski! Or I’ll have your Nerd Herd ass in storage duty for a month!”

At that, Chuck’s eyes widened and he scurried off the roof in a flash. Big Mike didn’t help much, but he figured if Big Mike believed that he could win Sarah over, he’d try his best to do just that.

Labels:





Profile
what is your name?
Hello there, and welcome to PARAPERRYFICTIONS!
I'm Ven, and I write Paramore/Chuck fanfiction. I know some people think fanfiction is a little weird, especially if it's Paramore fics. But you could just think of it as reading a story with the names being coincedentally similar to that of the band members.

I post my Chuck fics on FF.net, and Paramore fics on Buzznet. Both will be posted here as well! So enjoy, even if my writing isn't that great :D

Stories that I have written/in the process of writing:
1) Drops Of Jupiter
2) I Like Where We Are
3) Paperthin Hymn
4) When It Rains
5) Chuck Vs TheTorture
6) Big Mike Vs The Outsider
7) Stolen

Tagboard
speak

Affiliates
outer world
My Main Blog
My Buzznet
My Fanfiction Account

Archives
Stories!
Chuck Versus The Torture - Chapter 3
Chuck Versus The Torture - Chapter2
Chuck Versus The Torture
paperthin hymn
When It Rains
I Like Where We Are [OneShot]:DI FEEL THE NEED TO ...
Drops Of Jupiter - Chapter 7
the official Drops Of Jupiter banner! Whoo!Heeeee...
Drops Of Jupiter - Chapter 6
Drops Of Jupiter - Chapter 5


March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009

Credits
leave it
designer : thatphobia
brushes : dirt2 jc
host : blogger photobucket
images : google search
inspiration : tys-da